Adventures of Peach

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"yum, yum" cat

I'm still suffering from slight jet lag. I was so sleepy, so I fell asleep this evening and then I woke up just before midnight...I can't sleep right now, ok I'll write today's blog.

One of my friends told me that maple syrup might be perfect for a scoop of cold vanilla ice cream.
Oh, sounds good!!
I poured it on Haagen-dazs "Macadamia Brittle" ( macadamia ice cream is my favorite one!!). Oh, it's terrific!!!....yum, yum, yum.

"yum, yum, yum?????" n?? sounds familiar to me. I think I've heard that before....
Oh, I remember!!! That reminded me of my cat in my hometown.
She said "yum,yum,yum" whenever she ate, especially when she was starving.
My mom and I thought she was saying, "uma, uma, uma!!!!(means yummy in Japanese)".
Oh!! She was speaking English!!??? She was bilingual??? She was talented???
I didn't know that!!

Ok, I have to go to bed even thought I can't fall asleep.
Good night:)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home