Adventures of Peach

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

New Challenge

I bought the novel of "Harry Potter 4". I saw the movie last weekend and some of my friends told me the original is much better.
I've just started reading it today.
Do you know how thick it is?!

I once tried to read "The notebook", "The Da Vinci Code" and "Angeles and Demons" written in English, but I gave up all of them.
This time I want to complete it.

I'm on P25 out of 796.
Am I able to finish this book? I'm still not sure, so please encourage me everyone!
I need YOUR power!

5 Comments:

  • You can do it! Ciao, Dblk

    By Blogger Dblk, at December 07, 2005 12:33 AM  

  • u can do it peach i managed it (after 2 weeks!!!!!!) and it will be great to know the ending - just think about that!!

    By Blogger Sweet Heart.. ♥, at December 07, 2005 2:12 AM  

  • Ciao! I didn't know the "feng-shui"; I will read something about it. Yes, the picture you've seen it's been taken by myself in Piazza Navona (a square, I will write something about this place later). Ps: if you want to know something about Rome (about its mistery side, I mean) just tell me and I will write it. Ciao, Dblk

    By Blogger Dblk, at December 07, 2005 3:02 AM  

  • I don't know, maybe I'm like you; I always start with the best of intentions but once I get 100 pages into a Japanese novel I just get fed up and throw it at the wall. Then again, you already know the story so it may be easier to keep going. But, that is one looooooong book - good luck Peach.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 08, 2005 11:10 PM  

  • Ganbatte Peach!

    By Blogger スロ / Bernat, at December 11, 2005 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home