Adventures of Peach

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Always With Me

I had a New Year ukulele lesson. Today's song was "Always With Me" (=Itsumo nando demo) the main song of "Spirited Away(=Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi)".

Do you like Ghibli cartoons? Eg. "Princess Mononoke"
Have you ever seen "Spirited Away"?
I really like it. How about you?

My ukulele teacher told us about the next lesson's plan that we will play it in turn and then talk about each playing style.

Am I able to play by myself? ...no I can't xD!
So I have to practice it everyday from now onward!

See you!

3 Comments:

  • Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi is a precious movie, very beautiful, very tender. I loved it, but I prefer Mononoke Hime :D

    By Blogger スロ / Bernat, at January 05, 2006 8:43 AM  

  • Did u have a nice bday? I hop u did. Sorry I havn't commentied 4 a bit, my internet connection was rubbish.
    love amber

    By Blogger Sweet Heart.. ♥, at January 08, 2006 3:30 AM  

  • Muffy: Don't you know "Princess Mononoke", "Totoro", "Howl's Moving Castle"...
    "http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119698/"
    My friend's kids really love them, but it's not only for children also for adults.
    If you have the chance, please check it out! I would highly recommend them!

    By Blogger Peach, at January 09, 2006 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home