Adventures of Peach

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

24 inside

I went to English school after work.My teacher and I talked about my brandnew DVD writer. He was a little surprised by the price. My DVD writer wasn't as expensive as he thought, actually pretty cheep.And he taught me an interesting web site that I can learn English using movie trailers.As soon as I arrived home, I checked it out and found it pretty interesting and useful.I'm now really interested in the American web show, "24inside". Some of my favorite 24 characters appear and talk about behind the scenes. Ofcourse It doesn't have any subtitles and they speak very fast, so I can't catch what they're saying completely. It's hard to enjoy..so now I'm wondering if there're any good ways to improve my listening skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home