Adventures of Peach

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Jedi Night



I went to see "Star Wars Episode III".
It was awesome, imaginative, absorbing, and gripping, wasn't it??!!
Especially, Anakin was nice---I know he isn't "nice", 'cause he's Darth Vader. But I really liked his sword fighting, very very cool!!
Before the movie, I was definitely on the "real Jedi side". But unexpectedly, I fell into the Dark Side with Anakin.....

Well, I took this photo before the movie. It's the highest tower in Roppongi Hills. It's a symbol of this ultra-modern town. Roppongi Hills is a popular date spot now. There are some nice restaurants, cafes, movie theater, museam, hotel ....and Louis Vuitton shop!!
Especially, I love the observatory located on the top of this building. You can see a beautiful night scene of Tokyo, and even though in the daytime, you can enjoy a fantastic panoramic view from here. I sometimes take my friends here, when they visit me from my hometown. They usually say first, "wow, it's VERY Tokyo!! ". ...yeah, I think so too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home