Adventures of Peach

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pumpkin

I still have a slight sore throat, but I've got over jet lag. I'm feeling much much better now. Today, I dropped by my favorite Starbucks after work. That is located in an amusement park. I can see a brilliant shining merry-go-round while I'm sipping coffee. It's so beautiful...
I wanted to order a "Pumpkin Spice Latte" which is Starbucks' seasonal drink right now. I enjoyed it in Canada and Chicago Airport. Hey, Pumpkin Drink!!! Please remind me of my happy time in Canada!!!

But I noticed the seasonal drink in Japan is "Caramel Mocha". There is no Pumpkin at all!! Why caramel???? It should be Pumpkin!! Halloween is coming soon also in Japan!!!

Does your favorite cafe have seasonal pumpkin drink right now?? Sure?? Of course?? Oh, I'm jealous!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home