Adventures of Peach

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Long time no Karaoke!!

I'm gonna go to Karaoke with my friends TOMORROW!!
I love singing but recently I had no Karaoke paties.

So I'm thinking what I should sing first...

I heard that "Karaoke Box" isn't that common in your countries. Is it right?
Does "Karaoke Box" sound familiar to you? Have you ever seen it?
If you've never seen it but you're interested in it, please check out the movie called "Lost In Translation".
The hero and heroine went out and sang Karaoke in a small room . That's "Karaoke Box". It might look weird to you. But it's clean and foods are delicious. It's not that expensive. They also have tons of songs of Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean.
There are LOTS of them here in Tokio.
When you have a chance to come here, you should go Karaoke to sing and have dinner!!! It should be fun!!

P.S. What would you sing in a Karaoke place?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home