Adventures of Peach

Monday, January 09, 2006

Muy Bueno

I went to a Spanish restaurant to have my friends' birthday party.
All of the staff at the restaurant spoke Spanish, so I thought it was a good chance to use my broken Spanish!

But I could just say
zumo de pomelo, por favor. ( grapefruit juice, please.)
muy bueno, muchas gracias. ( so delicious, thank you so much.)
estoy estudiando espanol. ( I'm studying Spanish.<--Actually my friend translated it for me:D)
hasta pronto!(see you soon.)

It was difficult*sigh*....but to be honest, it was kind of enjoyable.
Besides the food was so delicious and the atmosphere was so nice!

I liked the restaurant and I want to go there again.......
......soon! pronto!

2 Comments:

  • Today (january 8th) it's my birthday! Ciao, Dblk

    By Blogger Dblk, at January 10, 2006 7:03 PM  

  • Ciao! You've been chosen. In Italy it's just started a game. The rules of this game are these: you have to write 5 strange habits in a post you have to call 5 strange habits. Once you have did it, you have to invite 5 other bloggers, posting the rules and telling you've been chosen. Ciao, Dblk

    By Blogger Dblk, at January 10, 2006 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home