Adventures of Peach

Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year Resolution

Dearest Everyone!!

Happy happy New Year!!!!!!

How have you been?

Well, do you wanna know my New Year resolution?

To tell you the truth......
I'm gonna study to be a local tour guide of Japan. I need to learn not only foreign languages but about Japanese culture, economy and history. I'll do my best, so someday if you come to Japan, I'll be your guide.
Please look forward to seeing around Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka with me and having delicious Sushi!!

7 Comments:

  • Happy New Year, Peach!

    If I ever come to Japan (hopefully I will, someday!) I will make sure and get you as my guide. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2007 4:29 AM  

  • Happy new year.

    I think that explanation of Japanese things in English is very good training.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2007 8:47 AM  

  • Hihi! Happy New Year.

    That's an interesting new year resolution. It's a fun job too :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2007 1:48 PM  

  • Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu.

    Good Luck on your New Year's resulotion. If I get assigned to Japan after my training, I'll look forward to having you as my guide. ^_^

    By Blogger Ernest, at January 07, 2007 1:10 PM  

  • Hey Peach! I'm sure you are good guide ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 25, 2007 8:15 AM  

  • Konban wa, Peach! :)

    It is good to see you posting on your blog again. We missed you! ^_^

    So does this mean you won't be doing pharmacy anymore?

    I'm sure you will be an awesome tour guide! I always look forward to eating sushi! ;)

    Matane!
    Aslan

    By Blogger Aslan, at February 04, 2007 9:37 AM  

  • Sorry the
    "Hey Peach! I'm sure you are good guide ;)" it's me ;)

    By Blogger Bernat, at February 04, 2007 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home