Adventures of Peach

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Your Name in Japanese

It was the first time that I was asked to write something in Japanese.
Oh,o, oh! wow... I was a little surprised but I'm happy to know somebody is interested in Japan.

Here is your name, Amber. I wrote it in KATAKANA. We have 2 kinds of phonetic characters: HIRAGANA and KATAKANA. I chose KATAKANA for you. It looks much cuter than one written in HIRAGANA.
I hope you'll like it. If you like it, please take it to your home(right click and save it in your PC)...or if you don't like it, I'll erase it as soon as possible.

Stay cute:)





P.S. I made another one of the same design as your best friend, Emma. ('Cause I REALLY like hearing about "best friends' stories". Thanks! ) Oct 21, 10:02am

"Katakana + Hiragana" version.


P.S.2 It's for Lucy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home