Adventures of Peach

Saturday, October 22, 2005

"yum yum" assignment

This morning, I received a new assignment from the States via email.

My new mission is "finding nice home-made ice cream and bagels in Ginza, Tokyo".
Yep, it's from my "super yum yum yum" friend. I'm not talking about my "yum, yum"cat :D. He is definitely a human being!
He's my good adviser who always inspires me and suggests some nice ideas about my new adventures.

"OK! Copy that!!"

....you know? I like "24" and "Charlie's Angels"!!

"Hello angels!" :D
"Hello, Yum Yum!!" :):):)

2 Comments:

  • I think there's some pretty funky ice-cream in Japan! I love that red bean stuff or, you know, the maron flavour. Oh, oh and not forgetting green tea as well. Hmm, ice cream, it's simply delectable... Alex

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 25, 2005 5:03 PM  

  • Thanks for reminding me of such nice ideas!!!
    I remember that Japan has some super tasty icecreams.
    I'm gonna check it out tomorrow!!!
    ~Peach

    By Blogger Peach, at October 26, 2005 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home