Adventures of Peach

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Lovely Baby

....actually not "my" :D .
I went to my friend's house to see her baby.
She was sooooo cute and nice and sweet!!!!!
But she was a BABY. She sometimes got fussy and cried.
Baby: Waaaaaaaaah!!
Peach:Oh, what happened??? It's OK! It's OK! Don't worry! Don't cry!...Boo, boo!...Please smile again for me!
Baby: Waaaaaaaaah!!
Peach: *sigh*

I couldn't cope well with the problem.
...just kidding:D.
She sometimes looked uncomfortable, but she became in a good mood again very soon!

I remembered Krissy's electronic baby. I think she did well. She was perfect. She never shook the baby...is it right, Krissy? :D !

Have a lovely day:)

4 Comments:

  • oh i LOVE babies!!! my nephew is adorable he is called ethan!! i must say though i dont have a very good touch with ethan i always drop him or make him cry for some reason!!!
    i just want to ask how you get ur cute dog(cookie) onto your blog i keep trying to get pinky (my adopted pet!!!) onto the site please help me out!!
    love
    amber

    By Blogger Sweet Heart.. ♥, at October 30, 2005 10:39 PM  

  • oh and i forgot to say i LOVE cookie i taught him a trick (hehe) you take his treat and hold it above his head then click and he will jump up and get it!!! haha!!!
    well cya

    By Blogger Sweet Heart.. ♥, at October 30, 2005 10:42 PM  

  • I'm studying Japanese in a language school, not on Uni ;)
    For two years, this one is the third.

    By Blogger スロ / Bernat, at October 31, 2005 4:20 AM  

  • Ciao! This place is always so windy. That was a famous legend of Rome. Ciao, Dblk

    By Blogger Dblk, at October 31, 2005 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home