Adventures of Peach

Friday, July 07, 2006

Baton?

Piccola gave me some themes to post. This system is called Baton.
I've once came across Baton on Erika's blog written in Japanese.
Okay, I'll write.

[1, What is your name?]
Handle: Peach
Japanese nick name: Pi-chan
Chinese name:chongzu
Japanese name: **secret** which means smart child

[2, What did you eat last night for your supper?]
Boiled eggs

[3, What is your job?]
A pharmacist working for a pharmaceutical company

[4, What do you like to do?]
Blogging, chatting, eating, studying languages, listening to music etc anything enjoyable!

[5, What is you favorite type?]
Someone who's kind and reliable

[6, What is your special ability?]
Having entusiasm to learn.

[7, Do you have any license or qualification?]
Driver's licence. Pharmacist licence. Kimono teacher licence. Japanese tea ceremony licence.

[8, Do you have concerns?]
A little.

[9. What is your favorite food and dislike food?]
I love paella, pao de quejo, green curry, Chinese noodles, spaghetti, potato salad, sweets etc.
I hate just one food called Kusaya which is one of the worst smelly food.

[10. Say a word for person you love]
Te quiera muchicimo. Wo ai ni.
It's very embarrassing for me to say "I love you" in Japanese.

[11, Write 5 people you want to give this baton message]
Scott, Erin, Erika, Rabenstrange, Chocobo, Tary, Mickey, Dblk(I repay you), Hana.....if it's ok with you, please receive the baton from me.

I know some people don't like this kind of game but Baton shows the writer's personality that I haven't noticed yet. I like that discovery.

9 Comments:

  • Thanks for "passing me the baton"! :D I'll do it.....

    You are a pharmacist??! So is my dad! What are your duties in your job?

    Really? Your dad is a pharmacist, too?
    I heard that pharmacists in the States are very respected by patients (more than Dr.s).
    You really can be proud of your dad and his job:)
    In Japan, we are struggling to be nice enough.
    ~Peach

    By Blogger Erin, at July 07, 2006 3:24 AM  

  • Peach! Wow.. Kimono teacher license. What do you do for that? help people wear kimono? Or teach people how to wear kimono? It's very interesting. I'll like to learn how to do that too. & Japanese tea ceremony license.. wow! !

    I had to learn how to wear Kimono by myself because tea ceremonies always start early in the morning. Nobody wouldn't help me. But I couldn't understand easily... then I went to the next class and next and next.....then I finally got the licence:P
    My plan is
    #1 Dressing someone at Hotels or wedding places as my part time job.
    #2 Dressing or teaching my friends when I live abroad. (It's my dream.)
    Kimono teachers teach not only how to wear/dress also Kimono history, coordinates.
    Kimono coordinates have some strict rules, so these are most difficult stuff for me...
    ~Peach

    By Blogger Piccola, at July 07, 2006 11:59 AM  

  • I used to play this game often. In America we usually call it "Tag". I like the name Baton better.

    I would be happy to take you Baton.

    I read your "Baton"!
    That was really interesting for me!!
    Thanks:)
    ~Peach

    By Blogger Matt, at July 07, 2006 1:55 PM  

  • I call it MeMe xD

    I would have loved to make this Baton, I'm out of ideas to post hahahahaha

    Hahahaha :D
    ~Peach

    By Blogger スロ / Bernat, at July 08, 2006 6:36 AM  

  • hi hi dearest pichan,

    so happy to know that you are super genki and adventurous as always!!!

    hanabi is coming soon, please enjoy and take some nice pics for me, ok??!!!

    fireworks in japan are absolutely the best, i hope your friends around the world will understand the beauty and wonder of hanabi in japan...

    always,
    j

    Heeeeey! How have you been?
    Yes! Yes! Fireworks season is coming soon! I'm wondering if I should buy a new Yukata for Hanabi.
    Tokyo Bay Fireworks Festival is the special one for me. I go to the festival with my big party every year.
    This year, I go to Tanabata festival in Sendai which is one of the most famous festivals. I'm gonna be busy ^_^!

    I hope you'll have a wonderful summer!!
    ~Peach

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 09, 2006 5:26 PM  

  • Hi Aslan,
    Sorry that I mistook to edit and I erased your nice comment. Gomen(sorry)..

    My answer about Uni:
    I used to hate it,too. But you know? Fresh Uni is soooooooooooooo delicious. It doesn't taste bitter at all. It tastes rich and sweet like abocado or butter.
    I wish I could take you to nice sushi places where you can eat tasty Uni.
    ~Peach

    By Blogger Peach, at July 10, 2006 1:42 AM  

  • Oh, that's OK. :)

    Mmmmmmm. Fresh umi sounds much butter! I mean, much better! Hahaha. ;)

    Thanks! :D

    Matane!

    Aslan...... not "umi(sea/ocean)" but "uNi(urchin)" xD!
    ~Peach

    By Blogger Aslan, at July 11, 2006 2:34 PM  

  • ooh thank you for passing me the baton! :D how fascinating!

    By Blogger mickey the wicked, at July 13, 2006 7:15 AM  

  • Oh, OK. I couldn't see the spelling in your first comment (I was using a different browser and strange characters appeared in place of the word "Uni").

    Domo Arigato! :)

    By Blogger Aslan, at July 14, 2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home