Adventures of Peach

Saturday, May 06, 2006

"Prison Break"

Have you ever watched an American TV drama called "Prison Break"?
I'm watching its premiere on the internet.
The DVDs will be released here in Japan very soon, so a Japanese internet TV company is providing the first episode for free.

Maybe as you know, the outline is like..
A guy was arrested and sentenced to death because of a false accusation.
His younger brother who is an IQ200 architect comitted a bank robbery to enter the prison. Now he is struggling to break the prison to get his brother out.
I've realized why the guy looked so confident about it.

He said, "I designed this prison...."

He has a big tatoo all his body that shows the blue prints of the prison.
It's getting more interesting!!


And I heard it's as popular as "24" now in the States.
Is it right?
Should I get/rent the DVDs?

Please give me some advice ^___^

9 Comments:

  • Well I've never watched it but it certainly sounds very interesting!

    By Blogger Erin, at May 07, 2006 7:12 AM  

  • I don't know the drama but I love this American drama, "desperate housewives". This is very very intereting! I watched this drama in BS2. But it was fininsed without seeing the ending... I missed it!
    I'll check the your drama;-) Do you know the Japanese name?
    And, also I want to watch 24! But it's too long and we have to borrow a lot, it means too cost... So I'm hesitating to borrow it.
    Oh, I remembered! My friend really like "Full House". Have you wathched it? Well, she bought all of them:-P

    By Blogger erika, at May 07, 2006 8:30 PM  

  • I don't know about this drama... seems interesting

    By Blogger スロ / Bernat, at May 09, 2006 7:07 AM  

  • Erin,
    I thought most of people in the States liked the show.
    Thanks to you I've realized the idea was wrong:D

    Erika,
    "Prison Break" is written 「プリズン ブレイク」in Japanese. Please check it out.
    24 is intereting, but as you said, it takes alot of money and time.
    In my opinion, the beginning of the 1st season was a little boring.
    The 3rd and 4th are my favorite.

    Chocobo,
    You lik 24?
    How was the season 5. It hasn't come out in Japan yet. I think this fall is time to enjoy season 5. I'm looking forward to it:D

    Hana,
    You can rent it from May 11.
    or you can watch the 1st episode on "Gyao" until May 14, I think.

    Bernat,
    Do you like that kind of TV shows?
    Do you enjoy American dramas/movies/comic in English?

    By Blogger Peach, at May 09, 2006 7:21 PM  

  • Well I might not represent "most people" too well - I hardly ever watch TV. :)

    By Blogger Erin, at May 11, 2006 4:08 AM  

  • Yup have it here in canada but never watched it. Been watching a show called Lost. Have u seen?

    By Blogger Minkey girl, at May 11, 2006 6:04 AM  

  • Ciao, I love it, but the television shows it in the late night. Anyway 24 it's a great tv film. Ciao, Dblk

    By Blogger Dblk, at May 11, 2006 10:35 PM  

  • I saw an advertisement of the movie in train. It looks interesting, so I will check it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 14, 2006 9:55 AM  

  • Wow Thanks for the information!!!!
    I'll check your recommendations.

    (My PC doesn't handle IE now, so I'm sorry for this late and short comment...)

    By Blogger Peach, at May 14, 2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home